lundi 11 décembre 2017

Something different!


Today, I want to show you something that I already did three months ago, and that has nothing to do with cards.


A sewing box...


....filled with some goodies!
I made it for a dear friend who mainly designs cards but sometimes, she also likes sewing beautiful things.




There are two drawers and many spools of thread that are decorative at the same time!
Everything is covered with design paper except the rounded edges of both sides. They are covered with beige fabric which is more flexible than paper.




It was a real challenge for me to work again with cardboard after many years. 
My last realization with cardboard goes back to July 2014 - a urn in the shape of a motorcycle! 




I hope you like this unexpected creation!
Have a nice day and thank you for having stopped by!





3 commentaires:

RGPD
Dear visitors.
Thank you very much for your comments!
Please note that by leaving a comment on this blog, you agree that your name and comment will be visible to everyone who visits this blog. If you don't want your name to be visible, you can always select the "Anonymous" option. Thank you.